CHEERS! I'M 11 MONTHS OLD!
- scarlett's personality shines through in these pictures: she's stubborn and silly and mobile and doesn't love pictures
- feeds herself with a spoon
- loves when I narrate to her
- follows me around for chores and gets upset if I walk too fast for her to follow
- loves the toy kitchen and to open and close its doors
- walking with furniture/shopping cart and standing for a few seconds on her own
- loves driving the cop car from amelia's room and playing with it's sirens
- has the stinkiest diapers and poops about 39023984 times a day
- still gets super cranky and I still feel super sad that I don't know what to do for her sometimes
- my singing calms her most of the time
- she's a mommy's girl through and through, but has been loving on her daddy more these days.
- has forgotten how to drink from a bottle again
- nurses about 5 times a day these days, doesn't seem to be weaning herself yet.
- loves bathtime and hates getting dressed.
- open mouth kisses and cuddles when she's shy, not a cuddler now that she can crawl (crying for days over here)
- loves to say "uh oh!" and "hi!" and "mama" and just jabbers
- throws mini (macro) tantrums where she throws her face on the ground and leaves her bum in the air. or shakes her whole body "NO NO NO"
- gets frustrated when we bundle her in too many layers
- loves her lovey bear and sucks on his ears all night and drags it everywhere with her
- size 3 diapers, 9-12 months clothes, wears amelia's hand-me-downs (from when she was 18 months) like no big deal. I think she's slowing down in growth now that she's mobile though...
we love you forever scarlett macaw!
we all have it coming when scarlett starts walking and talking. amelia isn't going to know what to do with herself!