Tuesday, February 15, 2011

what is love?

Okay. Some people Valentine's Day is super overrated
and don't think it's that big of a holiday.
Maybe that's true,
but I am so glad for the excuse to celebrate us as a couple
I get a little overexcited sometimes and gave Jeremy all his v-day surprises
before the date.

So yesterday, the surprises were all Jeremy's.
We had work and school in the morning.
so come 5-thirty p.m.,
I get home,
throw all my essentials into my duffel bag,
run into the shower,
and got ready in about half an hour.


We went to Buca de Peppo's for dinner, dress-up style.
I love it when we match.


This is with the cute peeing statue right by our table! ha!!
Our vallet guy was hillarious.
He had this scrambling run that he did everywhere,
like when he was in the middle of talking to Jeremy,
and he just scramble-ran away......
....to the other side to get my door, apparently.
we couldn't stop laughing.


We could be in high school- going to a sweethearts dance
I'm so in love with this boy.


On the drive up to my "surprise,"
he asked if I was falling asleep,
and I said "no,
just thinking...
about how you're perfect for me in every way"
(it was a long list)


(HAHA this picture is perfect for how crazy we are.
I love the picture of
my back and
my dress and
Jeremy's face )


We drove for around park city in circles
for what seemed like forever
because of mapquest's lack of assistance.
Jeremy called his mom
and we found our way to this:


This is a FULL OUT kitchen in our ROOM!!
yes, there is a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, sink, and stove.
Inside the cabinets were
a blender, toaster, pans, pots, etc. etc.


In our bathroom was
dreamy white towel-robes waiting for us,
along with a HUGE glass shower
and a full-sized tub fitting for both Jer and I


Here we are, living the dream.


here's the steamy shower ;) haha!


next to our bed,
there was a fireplace
-so romantic and dreamy :)


Jeremy also brought sparkling cider
and we toasted to us, now and forever.
note the coffee-table thingy that folds out to a table
and fits blankets and pillows and whatever you want in it.
(we're not sure what the name for it is,
but we will get one for our dream house!)


I wasn't sure if this would be flagged for inappropriate,
but I'll take this off if everyone has complaints.
The only comment I had on this was:
Jeremy has good taste!! ;)


oh Yes, there was a personal hot tub on our deck.
I was telling my SIL, Melissa the only time I've ever been skinny dipping
was last night (haha).


We have definitely taken a lot of note of
the style and design of this hotel
for our dream house.
and the hottub on the deck dealy is definitely one of them.


leaving.
and so so sad.


Jeremy and I drove around for an hour
trying to find a place for breakfast.
(he said I was getting a little snappy towards the end because I was so hungry)
but this is the frog I kissed.
turns out,
I've had my prince with me all along!


We drove up from park city
to Heber,
just to say we've been there.
and on the way,
we found this baby.


I think it is soooooooo hot.
we were seriously considering for about two minutes.
(We might still call the guy,
but we're probably not considering it
as seriously now).

Jeremy also took me on a shopping spree.
I got a new bag (of course),
and some new crocs for work,
some new clothes for the two of us.


So, whether it's a big day most people or not,
I love that we got to spend it with each other.
I love that I could get dolled up and dressed up for my special man.
I love that he thinks so much about me
and he remembers how much I love surprises.
I loved our hotel room-
just to relax and make new memories with.
I love that Jeremy is so patient and getting better at going shopping with me.
I love that even though we're back,
he's still being so sweet to me
getting dinner ready for me.

I love that I married my best friend
and that we both love celebrating Valentines in a big special way. :)

1 comment:

  1. :) looked like so much fun! what is the name of the place you stayed? looked so nice!

    ReplyDelete