Monday, January 24, 2011

of course.

so this semester, I took 5 online classes. Five, to finish up my psychology degree and Online, to avoid commuting 3 hours per day through trax. and also to avoid tedious lectures. I was really expecting chapters, test reviews, and exams. But, I swear, just because I had expected that... I have lectures to watch, discussion posts on my thoughts and such required, a few 6-7 page essays to write, it just goes on and on. What is this?? Whatever happened to simplicity of online classes? Nevermind online classes, but just simplicity of classes in general?! College is suppose to be hard because your grade is based mostly on exams; college isn't suppose to be tedious because you're worried about all the little things to do to fluff up your grade that you have no time to study the course material! blah!

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment