Monday, May 16, 2011

to lander, whyOHmen


first of many pictures


travis wearing my girly sunglasses haha.


out to the pizza place (note Julie trying to duck away)


I have a love affair with the sky


Julie + Ava= love (very blurry)


we're sisters


abi + ava with their favorite aunt :)


haha em this is for you to save
(ava's face)


the cute girls after their wonderful performance


ava just walking around with her flowers


"oh look! it's another deer!!!" (no way!)


Jeremy was doing this most of the trip
(too much work :( )


another beautiful sky picture



for the girls' birthday celebration


this doesn't seem real, does it?


the boys and thier love affair with deer (?)


the lovebirds


Randy + Julie


lots of macking


"loaf n' jug" haha


my, I just can't compare can I?


lunch at gannett grill before heading back :)


miss you vorwaller clan!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got to see where we live. It was so nice of all of you to come up. I am so glad you got to see some deer!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete