Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lamp of Learning

The College of Nursing hosts an annual induction ceremony
that's comparable to the medical students white coat cereemony



above is diana, christie and I in line to get inducted :)


thumbs up, always :)
and Diana is always such a goof :)


these two individuals put a really nice inducation pin over me :)
note about this pin:
my husband is super bitter about it! haha
this is what he says:
"I pay so much freaking money for that school
and I get a cheap plastic pin for graduation,
you are getting paid to go to school
and you get a METAL pin for STARTING!!!!"
hahaha
you can ask him about it,
don't worry, he'll be just as bitter :) 


Mikyla and I!!!
the sweetest girl in the entire world!
we were chem partners way back when I was a freshman!
now we're both in nursing school!
and also, she's engaged!!!! :)


diana, christie (and her little nugget, dylan) and I
hottest girls that night!!
xo


my cute family and I at the induction
randy, julie, jeremy, liana, mom, wan-yu, and dad :)

ps. note how handsome Jeremy looks???
and also how Jeremy and Randy match??? ha


in the car.
I kinda felt like we were going on a date
with our parents driving us, chaperoning. haha


cute parents at dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment