Saturday, September 28, 2013

through the eyes of a t3i























I've been feeling a little down lately. I heard the song "When you were young" by the Killers a few weeks ago at work, started listening to it on repeat, started remembering a lot of things I really didn't want to. Subsequently, I felt like I was struggling in all aspects of my life: being a good nurse, being a good friend, being a good mother, being a good wife, being a good child of God. "Good" being in all-encompassing word, right?

I got my canon t3i this week, and I think it's really help me heal. I've been focusing on the beauty in the world, and it's so refreshing. In all aspects too. My life is pretty beautiful, and I am really blessed. I post my favorite photo of the day, here.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm here to tell you that you are amazing!!! =) love reading your blog and seeing sweet pictures of Amelia =) Lets do a play date soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you so much! You are amazing inside and out:)

    ReplyDelete