Tuesday, October 1, 2013

hey punkin, think I'm fallin' for ya.



("I want one THIS big")






my handsome man. 







(belly button search)


I know that nobody will appreciate these pictures as much as I do. And that's okay. Even though I'm sad to see Summer drift away, I am always excited for October. October is our wedding anniversary, my birthday, Halloween. It's fall leaves in the mountain and pumpkin picking, it's the month that rolls into Thanksgiving, which rolls into Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year! The best part is: Amelia is old enough to understand and be excited for the festivities too! We went to Peterson Family Farm yesterday evening and walked through their fields. Amelia pat and pointed and helped us pick out some gorgeous pumpkins. Gosh, I love her and I love seeing the world through her eyes.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment