Saturday, January 4, 2014

2013 for the bodtchers

- I was called into primary to teach the CTR 5B class and fell in love with my kiddos
- Jeremy purchased and sold 4 fish tanks
 
- I started my 225 hour capstone at IMC Labor and Delivery
- celebrated Amelia's first Chinese New Year with my parents
- were sleep deprived and truly learned to appreciate naps
- built a snowman in Park City during Spring Break
 
- remembered our Savior and celebrated Amelia's first Easter
 
- Amelia and I started daily walks to the mailbox
- Jeremy built a "built-in entertainment center" for the ghetto gaping hole in our living room
- Amelia fell in love with swinging and slides and swimming pools
-graduated with my double bachelors
 
- chopped 11 inches of hair off my head
- Jeremy and Amelia gave me a gorgeous red planter box for Mother's Day
- celebrated memorial day by listening to stories by the veterans in our neighborhood
- celebrated Jeremy's 29th birthday at the zoo
- forked over $300 to take the NCLEX-RN. and passed it, thank goodness
- weeded too much
- flew a dragon kite with our baby dragon
 
- ran a half marathon. and another. and another. okay, 13 of them
- threw a giant party for our little one year old
- Amelia started walking and running
- Jeremy got a grill for Father's Day and we enjoyed our barbeques all summer long
- Jeremy went back to working in his dream field - home health
- I applied to countless jobs and eventually started my nursing career at a skilled nursing facility
- Amelia fell in love with green smoothies
- celebrated America's birthday with a parade, breakfast, nap, and fireworks
 
- welcomed a nephew and a niece
- I was blessed with the opportunity to go to girl's camp as the stake camp nurse
- celebrated pioneer day with the Frys
- made huge dents in our basement: framing, basement entrance, electrical, plumbing, sheetrock, doors, mudding/puttying, and now paint.
- had our family pictures taken at daybreak lake
- purchased a cannon t3i to better preserve memories of our bebe(s)
 
- Amelia loved swmming lessons, dance lessons, and loved going to the library for toddler time
- went to the rodeo for Amelia's 14 month birthday
- picked some beautiful pumpkins at the pumpkin patch and carved into them with our toddler
- enjoyed walking to and from church
 
- Jeremy and I celebrated our three year anniversary at the SLC temple
- I had my golden birthday: 22 on the 22nd
- dressed up as little Red, the wolf, and grandma for Halloween
- celebrated Thanksgiving with both our families
- watched our best little friend Bosten receive a name and a blessing
- I got full time status at work, meaning only three nights a week and no more Sundays!
- Amelia turned 18 months and started nursery.
- we celebrated all December long: lights at temple square, zoo lights, gingerbread festival, gingerbread houses, fotofly santa, etc.
 
- was spoiled for Christmas
- Jeremy and I fell more and more in love with each other and with being parents
- we grew closer with our neighbors
- Amelia grew up right before our eyes
 
- I was released from primary and may have cried a little
- welcomed the New Year at 10 pm on the eve, because we're old.
 
 
 
 
2013, you were incredible to us.

2 comments:

  1. Very fun year!! Can't wait to see what 2014 brings your cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun year! I miss you lady! I got released from primary, too. What is your new calling?

    ReplyDelete