Tuesday, October 13, 2015

10/11//


This was a good Sunday for us. Primary program Sunday is always sweet, especially in our ward with Allison Clark as the primary chorister. Scarlett has been sooooooo great ever since she got her crawling down, she's just happy to crawl around us and pull herself up as she pleases. Amelia sang 'Gethsemane' with the kiddos and Lori told me afterwards that she was totally fine throughout the whole program, and then she heard Amelia singing and totally lost it. Those sweet voices, I tell ya! I spent most of relief society running around handing out personalized invitations to each sister for our activity on Tuesday. This new calling strangely fits the parts of me that loves parties and loves making new friends, but the introvert part and the exhausted mom part? Well, I guess we're still trying to win those parts over.

No comments:

Post a Comment