Wednesday, November 2, 2016

six




 ("which shoe do you think i should get babe?"
haaaaaaaaahahaha jk, it was "are you seriously taking a picture of me right now?")

 (toilet games reminded us of my father-in-law)


we went away to park city for a little getaway for our sixth anniversary. my sweet and generous parents stay with and loved the girls and took them to my dad's work party, amelia's soccer game, etc. so grateful for how much they love us. jer and i had a couple things on our list to do, but ended up tossing the list. we arrived at newpark hotel rather late on friday night and starving. on saturday, we shopped, napped, shopped, had dinner, and went to see "girl on the train." i got great deals on clothes for the girls and a couple of shirts for myself; jer got a nice new coat and new shoes (he works so hard and spends so little). it was so blissful sleeping to my heart's content (though my body wasn't use to sleeping all night, so naps), eating out and not cooking or worrying about feeding children, and mostly spending time with my love.


i love jeremy so much. our marriage isn't perfect, but it has been so incredible growing with him. i can't believe it's only been six years.

ps. anyone else don't know about the rule change for initiatories? like changed months ago? no, just us? okay, i'll blame our lack of temple attendance on my babies, though i know it's a lame excuse.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment