Tuesday, March 1, 2011

House of the Lord

today, Jeremy and I went to the temple for my very first time. I've been wanting to go for so long, and today finally came. Even though we read and prayed like we're advised to do, I still felt like I was being tempted left and right to not go. but when we got there, it was all worth it. Jeremy came with me to do baptisms, and it felt just as good as I remembered it. It was beautiful and peaceful and everything I imagined. Of course I had to take some pictures for keepsakes reason :)




self timer try number 2.
I really love how this turned out
even though you can't really see us.


of course we had to do a kissy picture
mostly because
we would have squinty eyes otherwise. :)

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) :) :) :) : ): )those pictures are great! so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete