Thursday, March 31, 2011

[day 2] the meaning behind your blog name and description.

I thought it was very appropriate since I recently completely took over this blog. ah sweet independence! haha. Not really, we all know who was blogging about "the bodtchers." So anyway, "tales of living happily ever after" seemed like such a romantic title because it reminds me of what happens AFTER you get married. As frustrating the learning can be sometimes, it is my most very favoritest part of life. Happily ever after with Jeremy Ray. So here it begins, for the rest of our lives and eternity after that (please don't comment on the eternity part, I already have enough anxiety over it right now). How could you not be so happy when you're this in love?

and of course "by the very newest mrs. bodtcher" - that's me. the last to get married. For those of you who didn't know, the bodtchers had three, yes I repeat three, weddings last summer/fall. all within 9 weeks. and you know what? I loved it! I loved all of our cute weddings. I'd re-do it all over again all the time if I could. :)

Anyways. that's all!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love it :) the newest mrs. bodtcher. love the new title! love you!

    so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks cute this way! What a hot pic at the top... we are happy you are a Mrs. Bodtcher now, love ya!

    ReplyDelete