Tuesday, November 15, 2011

remember remember the (1)5th of november

it's the middle of November, and I haven't blogged in over a month.
but it's okay, because I've been stressed like crazy.
Also, I've caught something I think. I'm sick with a stuffy nose and I don't want to do anything too intense. lately getting out of bed is a stuggle for me.

and today, I have the day off.
perfect time to catch up/get ahead on all my huge assignments due and study for tests in the next couple of weeks.
naturally, I have efficiently used the last two and a half hours of my time on facebook, pinterest, blog, online shopping. I really did try to start my ebp assignment due thursday, but my laptop won't connect to the internet. Hence, forcing me to use Jeremy's laptop, and therefore I can't do anything educationally productive.

so here I am.
and I am going to share with you some wonderful quotes I found:

"There are some people so poor, that the only thing they have is money"

"You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it."

"Can't sleep? Instead of counting sheep, try talking to the shephard"

"The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still."

"Don't ever worry about things that don't worry about you."

"You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be."

"It's never too late to be where you might have been."

"Happiness is a moment with you."

"I once read that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way to move against me while you sleep... and there are no words for that."

"The recession won't be over until we raise a generation that knows how to live with what they've got."

"There is no testimony without the test."

"Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

"I love you to the moon in back."

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth 'you owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that, it lights up the whole sky."

"I love you so much, I'm willing to make funny faces in public just to see you smile."



we are so cool.

I'm in a sick lovey mood. don't judge me.
hopefully I find something great to blog about, before my rest day is over!
or before I realize I have more things to do than I have time for.

1 comment: