Thursday, October 11, 2012

saint george '12

I love southern Utah.
our family goes down twice a year.
 
though, planning this trip was a little trickier than usual.
good thing we timed it just right,
Amelia slept the whole 4 hours I sped down.
(yes, I drove!)
 

 
Sand Hallow
Dad has been lifting Amelia in the air since she was 2 weeks old,
hoping to get her to smile.
Now, she's always smiling-

 Miss A found her feet this week,
and here's dad copying her!


We also went for a little stroll around the  st. george temple.
it's so crazy to think how much has changed in the last 3 years.

 
Jeremy kept pointing out how clear the water was and how many fish there were.

 
hiking at sugar loaf.
obviously, amelia loves anything outdoors.


 
oh brother, he's kissing me to death again!

 
this was inside the st. george tabernacle.
her face is priceless!!!!!!!!

 
on the middle emerald's pool trail in Zion's.



 
somebody got worn out!
hiking is hard work!


 
at the top of watchman's trail.
we made it!
 
 
these next few pictures are priceless...
 
on the road to Zion's,
there is a little store we always stop at,
mainly to feed the animals.
I was so excited to bring Amelia here.


 
here is Dad helping Amelia...
unfortunately the carrot didn't snap,
and our poor girl's hand got a little tug.
 
 
heartbreaking, really.

 
she is super anxious about this. :(
 
I always love trips to St. George
I love hiking, I love the pool, I love warm weather, I love being with my family.
thank goodness for fall break!

No comments:

Post a Comment