Friday, February 15, 2013

january at the bodtchers

most of my pictures are of amelia. sue me.


1. ringing in the New Year with a kiss 2. love her sleeping lashes 3. prepared with puffs at the restaurant 4. sometimes, it still blows my mind that I'm a mommy 5. dada pushing amelia around the house 6. learning to reach down, for the good stuff anyway 7. love me some kisses 8. darling water bottles for Melissa and Kohen's baby shower.


9. attack!! 10. "come 'ere and gimmee a bath, mom!" 11. visiting sweet Kohen in the hospital 12. 3 musks on the first day of school 13. Emmett's face says it all 14. gotta have that carrot, even when I'm climbing 15. found some new entertainment in pushing that swing 16. "hmmm, yeah I think I'll try some of that..."



17. this is one of my favorite pictures of all time. cutest baby bum in the world. 18. successfully trained in going to sleep by herself 19. I passed. my heart still races a little thinking about it 20. playing with a mirror while dada looks for shoes 21. love me some cream cheese wontons 22. appreciating the finer things in life- daddy's in trouble! 23. loves these matching outfits 24. full out date at noodles&co, followed by les mis.


25. this girl can climb a full set of stairs 26. "dad's always sleeping, while I'm wide awake!" 27. this is what doing laundry looks like for a mommy 28. I have been to the store three different times to buy a storage bin for our christmas tree. I gave up. we're ghetto and this is still in our front room 29. Nemo was a pillow that night 30. "mom, can you please bring me my cell phone and the salt?" 31. only the best kisses for the cutest girl in the world 32. just enjoying the refreshments at the bridal shower.


33. ah gong's glassess are her fav 34. story: once upon a time, my baby starting screaming bloody murder when I put her in her bathtub. no really, it was out of nowhere My brilliant friend advised me to start back to basics with swaddle baths. ta-da! did the trick. now we bathe the normal, "big girl" way 35. all of this gets eaten in about two weeks 36. "get back to your situps, dada!" 37. loving on her new bathtime sponges 38. mommies should really not be able to get sick. seriously, how do you take care of your babes? 39. "...and the house on the sand washed AWAY!" works everytime.

1 comment:

  1. So many cute pictures. Amelia sleeping on Nemo is my personal favorite, how much cuter do you get?! Needing some help on the falling asleep area... I'll be texting you soon :)

    ReplyDelete