Sunday, February 24, 2013

a love story (during naptime)

I love bragging about my husband.
He hardly ever brags about himself, so somebody has to right?

Jeremy has such amazing work ethic. He got his dream job a month and a half after graduation. At a company that only hires by recommendation of its own amazing staff. His managers loved him, everyone he works with love him. He always took extra patients, and they loved him too. One of his patients made Amelia a darling quilt because he was her favorite nurse. Everyone gave him a hard time when he left. Now that I'm close to graduating, everyone is calling him back. I'm so proud of the man he is, that he is so smart, so patient, so loving.


I am so lucky for each day and each memory I get with him. Top left picture was our first Chinese New Year together, top right picture is the day I got baptized, bottom middle is when I proposed him when we bought his ring. When you're a nurse, you get to see many family dynamics. I'm grateful that we are married, that we never had to have a paternity test, I'm grateful that we are financially secure, that I've never been injured or housebound due to a domestic violence situation, I'm grateful that he was never incarcerated, that he was my labor support person the entire time, that he never left and he never ate in front of me. I mean, life is just easy with Jeremy Ray. Nothing about our relationship has ever been complicated, because loving him is easy.


I've always been the kind of girl who wants darling pictures with people I love. and if you know Jeremy, he's always been the kind of guy who will do anything to get out of a picture. Aren't these pictures evidence enough of how much he loves me? He reads my blog, he cleans our home, he makes enchiladas and pizza because he knows I hate getting my hands dirty, he tells me to text him so he knows I got somewhere safe. He stopped warming up the shower 10 minutes before he got in because he knows it bugs me, he kisses me on the neck because he knows I like it, he holds me while I fall asleep, even though his work schedule makes him stay up late, he plans date night, he edits my resumes, he helps me with nursing homework, he takes our cranky baby in church while I teach primary. I could go on and on right? It's the little things and the big things.


Also, it doesn't hurt that we have great intimacy, or in other words HE IS AMAZING IN BED (tmi? Jeremy asked me why I don't tell people more often).
We truly have married each other, everyday.

life is so good.

3 comments:

  1. woooooo amazing in bed! love it. match.com couldn't have done a better job. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that is tmi:) Don't your in-laws read this blog? haha

    ReplyDelete