Friday, March 22, 2013

you are not a terrible parent.

a good friend share this with me today.
it's true and honest and humorous
and really worth your while if you have young kiddos at home.

friends, I obviously love my baby girl to pieces.
but sometimes, I get really impatient when she won't eat and I walk away while she's screaming.
or I text all my girlfriends for playdates because I need some adult time
and then I feel so guilty because I go to school and work, and shouldn't I just want alone time with my baby?

anyways,
at the end of the day, being a mom is the best thing I've ever done.

breathe in. breathe out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow loved that article! Becoming a mama is the best and hardest thing i've ever done! If i lived closer i'd come over all the time for play dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read it again, just to be safe!
    I get impatient when Grant won't eat, especially when he decides we can no longer feed him and then doesn't eat real food for like a week and just wants to nurse every hour.
    Yikes.
    You're an amazing Mom, I mean it! It's sure a wild ride!

    ReplyDelete