Friday, March 29, 2013

sometimes

I think I'm losing my mind, you know?

no really,
I had to call my mother in law today to tell her I couldn't help her plan my sister in law's family baby shower all day tomorrow, because I am attending her other baby shower. and then I have to plan my primary lesson.
after I talked to a friend about a prospective job after graduation and realized that I still have to finish my resume so I can be ready as soon as the job posts. I also have to return some things to my preceptor really soon, because how could I possibly ask her to put in a good word for me if I still have it?
and then after that I realize that I was suppose to call grandma jackson for an assignment interview an hour ago.
and then after that I realized that I have a simulation at upper campus next friday morning with no babysitter, and I have to somehow pick up my graduation stuff at lower campus.


I feel like there are 50 things going on in my head.
because somehow my lists are not working
and my insanity is unraveling.

good thing I'm a soda addict and I'm just drinking away here.
good thing I don't have to run tomorrow morning.

sorry if I forget to text you back. or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment