Thursday, April 4, 2013

today

I forked over $200 to Pearson VUE to sign up for the NCLEX-RN. That's the test I will take be be licensed as a nurse. Next week, I will fork over $100 to dopl, so I can be licensed in utah. I'm most definitely excited to annouce this. I've worked so hard the last 5 years for this.


In 29 days, I will graduate from the University of Utah.
As soon as my transcipts post, I will hand deliver them to dopl.
As soon as my paperwork is processed, I will sign up for the next available exam.
If all goes well, I will be a licensed nurse before July.


I love lists and plans.
But after I'm licensed, then what?
I've been freaking out the last couple of days because of this realization.
I've had every semester planned out since sophomore year in high school.
Now what?

Am I working full-time, part-time? Where am I going to work?
Am I going to apply for graduate school? Am I even hard-core enough to go?
Am I going to have more babies? When is that going to happen?
When are we finishing our basement and getting renters?

The lack of goals and milestones is making me anxious.
What's going to happen now that I'm all grown up?
Part of me still can't believe this is all happening.
Pinch me, please.

1 comment:

  1. just take a breather girlfriend! I know it might be hard, but TRY and just enjoy the break! =)

    ReplyDelete