Sunday, March 22, 2015

3/22//



from the pulpit today: "if you are judging someone, you are too busy to love them." and don't we all need a little more love? motherhood has taught me all too much about judging... truly, we're all imperfect, but just trying to do our best. trying each and every day to be more like my savior and love others with all my heart.

closing song was my fav today: he lives to silence all my fears, he lives to wipe away my tears, he lives to calm my troubled heart, he lives all blessings to impart.

also, jer hung out with scarlett in the hall because she's been extra fussy. while she was howling outside, amelia leans in to me and whispers, "that's my sister. she's cryin' " ha! little things she says that melt my mama heart.

ps. we (amelia) locked ourselves out today and had jeremy's uncle come save us! (thank you!) while we were waiting, amelia did her pee dance and scarlett told me she was starving. yikes! in the trenches of motherhood, i say!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl that sounds so rough!!! Loved this post. We all need to hear that quote about judging! Reminds me of that youtube video i fb posted a little bit ago. "No matter what out beliefs, we are parents first!"

    ReplyDelete