Sunday, June 7, 2015

6/7//


Today was fast & testimony meeting, I loved a particular one from the mother's day (so much that I had to wipe my tears from Scarlett's blanket). A dear sister (yes, the same one from last week) spoke about helping at special olympics where her daughter was training. She told about a particular story when the gun went off, one of the boys stopped and walked over to a friend to say, "I'm so glad you're here" before commencing his race. How often are we willing to stop the race (our busy busy lives) to help a friend, to make someone happy, to do a kind act? She told us how she wanted to be like President Monson, that if God should ever need an errand done, she's His girl. What an example she has set for me. I've never regretted being kind, I've never wanted to be too busy to be a friend.

Also a great lesson in Relief Society on enduring to the end...
God is good to us.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment