Sunday, June 7, 2015

lemonade for free, millie's turning three! (and jer turned 31)


























































If you're like, wow that was a butt-ton of pictures, just know these were only 54 out of 280... Okay?
I threw a little birthday party for my birthday babes, kept it small and stress-free, and had so much fun.
Jer and I made this cute lemonade stand for Millie girl... I've been envisioning it for a year now.
My dad came an hour and a half early and helped me prep.
Some guests forgot it was a combined birthday celebration and were confused about the two cakes.
Millie girl had to take a break from opening her presents to have some cake.
We had water fight, and I popped three water balloons on Jer.
Thanks for coming and loving and spoiling my babes!

xo
(I also got a 12 hour cancel from work this evening, so it was truly a perfect day.)

1 comment: