Friday, June 26, 2015

daddy's day.


these girls love their daddy. their hearts drop when he leaves for work and their faces light up when he comes home. he is the very center of our lives. i wish i had better words to express how thankful we are for him, but this is it. he's patient and kind and gentle and hardworking and so so loving. and how dedicated he is in supporting my role as a mother.

i'm also grateful to my own dad for teaching me to love, to show me what qualities i wanted my babies' dad to have. patience, kindness, gentleness, hardworking, loving, and so supportive of my mom. people always say girls will marry their dads, and i never thought i would. but i did. i'm so grateful for the way he makes me laugh in ridiculous ways, just like jeremy does; for the way listens to my dreams, just like jeremy does; for the way he values my independence, just like jeremy does.

i'm so grateful for dads.
happy father's day!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment