Monday, November 2, 2015

11/1//


Stake Conference is scary with young children, so we opted to visit the slc temple instead! We walked the grounds, visited both visitors' centers, and had good talks about baptism, the holy ghost, and getting married in the temple. I realize that reverence takes practice and we debated on whether or not we would skip out on conference. We felt the spirit so much on the temple grounds, and in the end, I'm so glad we followed this prompting and had this beautiful Sunday experience! This is my season to listen and teach as curiosity and growing minds are in full bloom. I'm blessed, and confident, and terrified for this responsibility.






PS. I'm so proud of these girls for just knowing what to do when a camera is pulled out. We practice every single day, so it's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment