Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 days!!!!

okay. 2nd post.

I just have to get it out... I am SOOOOOOOOO happy! :) This is probably because I am stress-free and done with finals, and I've been able to clean our home all day... but also because... I love Christmas!! I'm so excited for Christmas!! Jer and I have a tree (Collette and I went Black Friday shopping and froze almost to death standing in line) and it is beautiful. still undecorated though. we will do it tomorrow! as soon as Jer finishes his last final! :) I wrapped his presents yesterday, and made sure his stocking stuffers fit in is stocking. YES, we have stockings!!! and decor all around the house. Today, I put a reef up and wrapped our stairwell with tinsel and lights. There are giant lit candy canes and a poinsettia at the end of our stairs. and even though hardly ANYONE will see... I'm still so excited. (pictures will be up soon :))

ps. I was just looking through our wedding pictures again... and I can't help but get so excited when I remember that day. It was perfecT! (with a capital T haha) but it's true. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have Jeremy for my husband. and I think about that everyday. but that's too cheesy for blogging. and I have to go to sleep. :)


pps. I love this picture. We are crazy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for x-mas either.
    your first christmas with our fam :)
    LOVE the picture by the way lol

    ReplyDelete