Saturday, April 2, 2011

[day 1] recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1. I love learning- science, socialogy, math, history, psychology, dance, art, music, etc.
2. I can withstand a day's pain of high heels in trade of feeling skinny.
3. having family is the best feeling in the world.
4. I never thought I would be the girl who got married right out of high school
5. nothing beats an hour and a half of testimony-strengthening every week.
6. I love aspects of different cultures- accents, food, customs, myths, languages, etc.
7. my husband thought about spending the rest of his life with me before he told me he loved me.
8. I love the feeling after a good run.
9. I like having an impressive resume, just because.
10. when I get stressed, I clean.
11. I'm pretty loud.
12. I'm wearing the same ring my husband proposed to me with (it was a surprised proposal)-
no exchanges, no resizing (good work, huh?)
13. I dislike being cold.
14. I make myself cry sometimes, just thinking about people I love dying.
15. I find things everyday to be grateful for and humbled by.

No comments:

Post a Comment