Wednesday, September 7, 2011

a note about an inspiring Mrs. Bodtcher

I know a lady
with the biggest heart in the world.
She's the most genuinely kind, sweet, loving person I know.
She's a true advocate for those she loves
and even those she's not the biggest fan of.

She's so good without even trying.
She labors endlessly to make sure everyone is pleased.
She's unconditionally supportive and thoughful.
She's a great teacher and a devoted wife.
She gives to her children (by birth, and by marriage) without hesitation.
She serves the Lord with her strong testimony.
She has the most special touch with children

She inspires me to be a better human being.
She's patient-
so so patient with people and situations that I struggle with.
She's so kind
her laugh makes my days brighter,
her embrace helps when everything feels shot,
her support reassures and empowers me,
her generousity moves me,
her determination is uncomparable.


dear Julie Bodtcher,
Thank you for being such a great example to me.
No words could be enough to express to you how you've change me.
Thank you for your strong testimony,
thank you for raising such an amazing son for me to marry,
thank you for always listening to my despairs,
thank you for understanding and loving me even though it wasn't always easy.
You bring me to tears how much you just give give give.

You are the best mother in law a girl could ask for.
Thank you for welcoming us back with open arms
and being so happy to have us.
Thank you for supporting us when times were really hard.
Thank you for everything you've taught me.
Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick.
Thanks for always doing the right thing.

I love you.
entirely

No comments:

Post a Comment