Sunday, September 25, 2011

relief society

Believe it or not, I previously had some fear/anxiety about relief society. (for my friends who are not lds, it is female organization in the church involving kindness, strenghening homes, and service.) a little funny, but I'll have to share that story another time.




Come to find out, I am actually in love with relief society. in all three wards I've been a part of. :) I went in a group of 6 beautiful ladies to the general relief society conference yesterday. Thank you President Uchtdorf for saying exactly what I needed to hear and for just being darling, as usual. I have decided to make each day wonderful and appreciate myself and everyone else because that's how I really want to live my life. Maybe it will help in stress reduction? :)

oh and ps. we may or may not have had a wild night out afterwards. I am currently in possession of a certain picture that may or may not be questionable. but hey, we got our spiritual feeding, and it will last us. :)


oh and ps. this is my best friend collette charles. we're pretty cute together, and we're also sisters by marriage. she inspires me to be a better person constantly and listens to my fears and insane freakouts and offers wonderful advice about life. I love her because we are basically the same person.

1 comment:

  1. :) i think you should post that questionable picture! ha! i love you liana banana!

    ReplyDelete