Thursday, September 15, 2011

simple pleasures

sometimes when life is going crazy, you just have to take a step back and be grateful for simple things.


this song brings tears to my eyes.
not because I'm in the situation or anything :)
but adele just has so much soul and beauty in her voice.
and the song is just so tragically heartbreaking.
I think every girl who's grown up has felt some kind of pain like this.
please enjoy it :)



this picture makes me so proud of myself
anyone who knows me knows I'm so terrified of getting up in front of a group of people
my voice trembles and my whole body shakes and my brain just goes crazy
out of nowhere I decided to run for class rep in SAC, which is the student government at the College of Nursing.
today, I got up and made a speech with my little poster
without crying.
I didn't win.
but I'm so proud of myself for even trying!


 
next,
WHAT IS THIS!? who does this girl even think she is?????? haha
this was actually in the middle of my marathon.
the pictures were just posted,
and I thought it was hilarious that I was posing in the middle of my 26.2 miles



finally:
this is my favorite thing to be grateful for of all time.

this cute man is the best best man in the whole wide world.
he listens to my fears and devestations
and he works so hard everyday to try to buy me a house,
and he takes me to the temple every week,
and he loves me without limits.

don't we just look like forever?
ps. our one year anniversary is in 23 days.

I can't believe that it's almost been a year!



1 comment: