Monday, January 9, 2012

17


Dear baby,

We are about 17 weeks along, and you are just doing great! This week I felt another kick from you, and I am so excited for it to become a continual thing. I start school tomorrow, and so I'm sure you'll start feeling the raging stress hormones kick in soon (but I'll try to keep it under control (: ). Also, your dad painted the family room wall while I was at work this Saturday... being sick and all! (I love him... and I know you will too). Thank you for easing up on the nausea this week! I have been feeling so much better! Your Aunt Melissa Jane and I went shopping and bought some super cute maternity clothes that will definitely help show you off a little more! This week is espcially exciting, because we are finally finding out if you are a he or a she! (don't be shy!) Your dad and I have been guessing that you are a boy since the very beginning, so we are excited to be proven right! (or wrong is fine too!) I love you, with all my heart.

xo,
Mom

(!! that's the first time I've referred to myself as mom. I could get use to that... (:)

1 comment: