Monday, June 4, 2012

moments

my dearest,

we are caught in the moment between
where i am yours and you are mine and
where part of our hearts will be ripped and divided and shared with another.

any moment can push us to where we're no longer in between.

we will make many,
and grow many,
with our love.
you and i, together.

you will keep soothing my fears away,
and i will keep helping you speak,
and together, we'll keep planning our future,
day by day,
everyday
til we're old and grey.

every moment with you, i will cherish
i believe in forevers
every moment with you,
just you and i.

i vow to this life to you
no matter how long and how hard and how scary.
i promise to trust you
if you promise to forgive me
through all the changings of life.

caught in this terrifying tmoment,
right before the next,
there's no one i'd rather have,
holding my hand.

i love you eternally,
your mrs. bodtcher

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and I am so excited and happy for you and your little family. I can't wait to see pictures and hear how things went. Amelia is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete