Tuesday, June 19, 2012

our love garden, week 7

I haven't updated on our love garden in a while.
with good reason.
we've been busy, and the weeds kind of took over. :(


yesterday,
we let grandma bodtcher watch amelia
and these two, exhausted parents weeded.
Jer did our two rows of peppers,
and I did 2 pumpkins and 6 tomato plants.

Jer yells over, "babe, take a break if you need one."
I say back, "oh, you too! don't feel like you have to one-up me, just because I gave birth last week!"



I definitely gave in first.
man, we definitely soaked in that sun!
hard to imagine our love ever growing cold in that weather. 
(been listening to "all I want is you" by coldplay on repeat lately)



oh, and speaking of weeds:

this little one has been growing like one!
check out her sweet rolls!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see Jeremy out weeding! You must be an amazing wife if you can get him to do that!!! We miss Amelia :( Don't let her grow too much without us!

    ReplyDelete