Wednesday, April 29, 2015

little things

Things related to Amelia that cracked me up today:

1. "I'm going poop, star-yet, DON'T CRY OKAY!?"

2. Amelia choosing her pajama pants to match her polka-dotted shirt for the day.

3. I suggested jeans instead, and later found the pajama pants underneath her jeans.

4. Sitting on the toilet with the toilet with the seat up.

5. We gave Amelia a chip for finishing her dinner, and she breaks it in half to share with Scarlett.

6. "Mom, I put a bark up my nose!"

7. After a bloody nose, she ended up sneezing the piece of bark on Jeremy's foot. Bah!





It's been a long day. 4 month shots, finding a benign (thank goodness) tumor on Scarlett's back, lots of tantrums and hard choices for Amelia, the warm weather was also getting to me a bit. Lots of love and lots of patience for the girls today. The girls are in bed, and I'm feeling good in the mom department today!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment