Monday, April 17, 2017

january for the bodtchers


(love this moment where they both wanted to hold my hand)


scarlett's 2 year checkup, i can't believe she's down to only yearly well checkups now-- definitely not a baby anymore!


visit to the dentist confirmed i've maintained 4 and a half years of cavity-free baby teeth! just patting myself on the back for the little things.

this girl was sneaking in our room and falling asleep in our bed all through january...


we transitioned scarlett into amelia's room to make room for their playroom!



just some wall-up training for these little ladies.




movie night!

her nursery leaders spoil her. so much.


the girls (mostly scarlett) loves the turtles!



(she's very passionate about eating fries)

i got all my groceries at costco and then... realized that i forgot my wallet. it was a really sad moment for me.

practicing heart-hair for valentines day!




the ropes course makes scarlett nervous, so i told her we could go together.



just a few cousins watching tv...

my friend from work is making these cute crocheted figured nativity scenes for CHEAP. and i told her to put me down for an order, because they are PERFECT!







instastories:















january flew by; i was desperate to get past my pregnancy nausea and the winter cold, and i'm not sure i documented too much aside from their sleeping faces and our trips to the aquarium. bless this mess i call motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment