Sunday, February 12, 2012

necessities

when our bishopric called jeremy and i separately to teach different age groups in primary, I was a wee bit perplexed. about having a companion that wasn't my husband, about him having a companion that wasn't me, about getting to know a new class all over again, about teaching children about the gospel and making sure they know how important it is.

so anyways, i'm pretty sure the bishopric knew what they were doing (as always) and this morning was evidence.

my husband needs me. words that every wife needs confirmation of, right? this week was jeremy's turn to teach his primary class, which of course he procrastinated on preparing the lesson until last night. this morning, in a rush-like panic thirty minutes before church, he asked me where our paper was (for his activity), to write the months of the year on paper for him, where our scissors were, if we had crayons (which he stole from my church bag), what i was doing for snack (which he copied), and finally "asked" if he could use my school bag as his church bag (he very nicely dumped my stuff out to replace all aforementioned items).

yes, i am needed.

and yes, i do love my mister. we're still a team, even though we don't teach primary together.

1 comment: