Wednesday, December 19, 2012

hurry down the chimney [tonight]

something about having a baby makes special memories such a necessity.
don't worry, Jeremy and I spent hours and hours researching and traveling trying to find a Santa that would take a picture with us for free.
I just couldn't make myself fork out 30 dollars for ONE mall picture with Santa.
 
finally, we caved.
and we did the fotoflySanta at Scheel's experience.
worth it.
(but would have been more worth it, if was it was free)
 
 
and don't worry, I've turned into one of those super bossy, demanding moms
telling the photographers exactly what I wanted.
because you know, I'm paying for this pictures!

 
pretty sure she knew it was dad under that beard.
she was so confused by that white fluff. ha!
man, I love these two so dearly.

 
fortunately, we got a crying picture.
Í've definitely always wanted a picture of my baby crying with Santa.
judge me, but I think it's hilarious.
 
 
finally, someone might have seen mommy kissing santa...
so... I've always thought the song "santa baby" was the grossest thing ever.
never understood why this sweet, old man would be turned into something...
flirtatious, sassy, sexual?
(how else do you describe that song!?)
 
this year, I get it.
that song is stuck in my head.
ahhhhhhhh!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment