Monday, December 31, 2012

reminiscing


-we were called to serve in primary, teaching two different classes
-found out our baby was a girl
 
-celebrated Chinese New Year
 
-had our last valentines just the two of us
-Jeremy painted repainted our walls, ceilings, trim, doors, etc
-we went to st. george for our "babymoon"
-were blessed with many baby showers
-I completed a million crafts so I didn't go insane my last month of pregnancy
-went to a few May weddings
-Jeremy turned 28 years young, and we were disappointed Amelia didn't make an appearance
-I left Canyon Creek after 3 years, because of a better job offer
 
-we met the love of our lives
 
-learned how to be in charge of a tiny human
-we were both release from primary
-went on a lot of walks around the neighborhood
-we visited the Vorwallers in lander, wyoming
-walked the July 4th 5k as a family
 
-Jeremy gave our baby a name and the sweetest blessing in August
 
-Amelia and I visited the pool many times together

-our family went to the Brigham City Temple open house
-Jeremy switched jobs to a skilled nursing facilty, working graves
-I started school again and cried for hours every night the first week.
-we visited hoogle zoo, tracy aviary, and the witches at gardner village
-Amelia and I went on a girls retreat to see Aladdin in Tuacahn
-I ran my first half marathon as a mommy
-Amelia started sitting up at 3.5 months
 -Jeremy and I celebrated 2 amazing years together in st. george
-we discovered the sheer brillance of chick-fil-a sauce
-we found out we were getting 2 new nephews

-Jeremy went hunting with the boys in Joseph Mountain for a whole weekend

-my nursing cohort sang happy birthday to me since we had to spend 8 hours in a disaster sim
-I helped host the College of Nursing's spooky 5k for Camp Kostopulos
-we were the Flintstones for Halloween
-we started planning out meals and cooking on a regular basis
-Amelia slept in her crib for the first night at 5 months
-Amelia's two bottom teeth cut in, and a right molar made an appearance
-overnight, Amelia started reading, playing, chewing, moving oh so fast
-Jeremy and I realized our soda addication
-Amelia met her buddies Bosten, Emmett, and Grant
-I cooked my first Thanksgiving meal, and Jeremy worked Thanksgiving night
-we put up our Christmas tree with our baby trying to move around us
-I started making Amelia's solids- steaming, baking, pureéing, freezing
-Amelia came to tithing settlement with us, and our bishop told us hilarious stories
-we started Christmas traditions- visiting temple square, meeting Santa, matching pajama pants
-we were spoiled this Christmas

-Godzilla visited these intense "new year" houses Jeremy and I made


I'm so thankful for all that we were blessed with this year,
I'm falling more and more in love with my life each year.

so excited for 2013.
xo

3 comments:

  1. 2012 was a busy busy year. Just having a baby should be busy enough but you guys rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a successful year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also discovered the amazingness that is chick fil a sauce! And so happy our babes play together. And dying over that Godzilla picture!

    ReplyDelete