Wednesday, May 21, 2014

30 things about my favorite 30 year old.

Jeremy is acting like today is no big deal.
What a party pooper.
goodness, I love him.

Here's a lovely list about my darling husband:
1// He was born in Murray, Utah, about 30 years ago.
2// He has four siblings, and he's right smack in the middle.
3// His family is a bit crazy, so he always tells everyone he was the mailman's son.
Even though he looks just like his brothers.
4// He takes after his father in his work ethic.
5// and after his mother in the way he loves and nurtures.
6// He loves his mom and always talks about how much she serves others.
7/ He was handcuffed on his front porch when he was in high school.
Because he refused to go to class.
And his mom called the cops on him.
8// He played football in high school #65
9// He loves vanilla oreos. and chicken gnocchi soup. and turkey sandwiches. and ice cream sandwiches. and telling his wife to go buy things for herself.
10// He totally has a cute butt.
11// His blue eyes melt me. I am a little sad we will never have blue-eyed babies.
12// When we were dating, he told me his greatest fear was not being able to take care of his family.
13// It wasn't just a pick-up line.
14// He served a Nashville, Tennessee mission for the LDS church when he was 19.
15// He wears dentures. JUST KIDDING. But, he does have naturally straight teeth and never gets any cavities.
16//  But really, he is a little deaf.
17// He is a little bit of a clean freak.
18// He may or may not have a little bit of road rage.
19// He does things on his own timeline. Not a second before or a second after his mind is made up.
20// He does not like beans. or tomatoes. or avocados. or pineapples. pretty much he is a little bit of a picky eater.
21// He worked for his grandfather for a few years before deciding construction wasn't his dream career.
22// He tells everyone he became a nurse for the money.
23// He doesn't tell everyone he became a nurse because he's great at loving people when they are most vulnerable.
and because he's so dang smart.
25// He shed a few tears when I told him he was going to be a daddy.
and at the anatomy ultrasound.
He fell in love with his daughter the minute he met her.
He lets her get away with practically everything under the sun.
26// He is calm and collected, and refuses to yell at his wife.
27// He's always been such a gentleman.
A girl once text him after a date, "You know, you can hold my hand..."
It wasn't me.
28// He writes me the most special cards on special holidays throughout the year.
29// He is the reason I wake up grateful to be married every day. He makes me laugh until I pee in my pants. He respects and listens to me. I love him more and more every day.



Jeremy babe,
I'm so grateful you're mine.
Thank you for all that you do for our little family
and thanks for being the man of my dreams.
I'm excited to celebrate all your decade birthdays with you until the end of time.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment