Monday, May 26, 2014

dirty thirty


Amelia with her shades// love her some monkey!// best 3 minutes of Amelia's life. She was sure worried the whole way around looking for her daddy, and then she was see him and yell "DADDY DADDY" and repeat// what sound does an elephant make? (complete with action)// Jeremy was teaching Amelia that the rhinos were "pregnant" ...not sure how appropriate that is// alligator goes "SNAP!"

my little drama queen.


denture ice cubes.









My Jeremy babe turned 30 on the 21st, it was a big deal. All month long he kept acting like it was no big deal, so I followed suit. Except I was planning a surprise party for him. You guys, I get so overwhelmed easily. How do you keep secrets from your husband? (need to take a class maybe...) I had no idea when he was going to get off of work, if we would have time to go to the zoo, what time we'd be headed home, if the weather would be decent, how happy/ornery Amelia would be, if our fence would be up (it wasn't)... ahh! All of it was just making me sweat sweat sweat. Thank goodness my mother in law came to help set up. Thank goodness Jeremy got off early enough to for a quick visit to the zoo. Thank goodness we had so much family to come and love and support and bring food to share (we missed you Melissa & Molly!). Thank goodness everything just ended up perfect! It was just a grand little party, and I'm so happy to celebrate my favorite 30 year old!

29 years
I took Jeremy out to dinner
and gave him a baby for his 28th birthday
and I didn't blog about it.
27 years

No comments:

Post a Comment