Tuesday, August 19, 2014

i love you so


my jeremy babe has been picking up that slack around here lately. he plans all of our activities, gives amelia all her baths and lets me lotion her up (my favorite part), helps me with the costco shopping, lets me pick where we're having dinner and pulls over to let me puke it out, takes lots of pictures of amelia while i sleep, rubs my tummy and tells scarlett to be good. sunday morning, i came home to these pink roses, because he likes to buy me flowers for no reason at all. yesterday, he packed amelia and i up to buy paint at home depot for the new nursery. today, he's coming home early so we can go to ogden temple open house. i'm so grateful for him and all he does for me and our babes. we are so lucky!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how this summons so many barfing stories. The worst is when you purchased dinner somewhere and then throw it up, I would tell Tyler "That was pricey throw up!" and also the one time we were driving and the urge to barf hit me so quick I grabbed a nearby grocery bag and threw up in it. Tyler was dry heaving and had his head out the window the entire ride home. It ain't easy. Love you miss, praying you get feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete