Sunday, June 25, 2017

april for the bodtchers

(jeremy loved my cone-head so much)



(three little girls eating otter pops in the freezing cold)

(amelia had a sleepover with grandma during her spring break)





(the ducks in daybreak have no sense of urgency or danger)





(amelia snuck this picture of me... busted!)


(special conference sunday pancakes)




(storytime with just scarlett)


(we borrowed kohen and hadley's balance bike,
and scarlett figured it out within a couple of days!)

(patient girls while we visited dealership after dealership)








(food truck thursdays!)




(love girly things like curled hair and painted nails!)

(listening to baby evelyn)



(3 digit addition)












(i love my little readers!)

(Char and I with our third trimester babies)



(very dedicated bathroom buddies)

(sometimes i come out of the shower to find this)





(field trip to the "dinosaur museum" with discovery kids preschool)

(selfie)



(26 cent pretzels for pretzel makers 26th anniversary!)


(indoor picnic because it was too windy outside)

(not sure what's going on here,
but i loved finding this on my phone)


(snow in april!)


(woke up from my nap to amelia doing her states puzzle on my floor)


(they are always in this crib together...)

No comments:

Post a Comment