Wednesday, June 12, 2013

partayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!






















Gosh, I loved this party.
Thanks to everyone who helped bring food.
Thanks to Emily, Jenna, Christie for taking all the pictures
(thank goodness for good quality camera phones because none of us had a camera).
Thanks to Randy, Julie, Nate and Lauren for coming early and helping set up. (<---- lifesavers)
Thanks to everyone who gave our hungry caterpillar a present, even though we specified "no presents."
Thanks to my main man for putting up with my neurotic planning, and helping my visions come to life.
Thanks to everyone who could come and make this night so special!



Special thanks to my baby girl who made me a mama and changed my whole life.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful party! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! Cutest party I ever did see!! I am so bummed that we couldn't come! Let's do a play date soon, I have a fun gift for that beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete