Thursday, June 27, 2013

 
green smoothie ingredients:
handful of strawberries
handful of blueberries
2 handfuls of spinach
1 orange
1 serving yogurt
2 bananas, or 1 avocado
1 cup ice, for its fluoride
 
 
*I usually pour myself a glass. Sometimes my babe refuses to eat lunch, so I throw her veggies in the blender as well. I also add breastmilk into her sippy.
 
Amelia refused to drink her green smoothie the first time I presented it to her. I was persistent, and now she drinks 3 full seven ounce sippy cups a day. As we say around here, "it's delicious and nutritious" and it keeps us both happy and healthy.
 
note: Amelia said "delicious" twice the other day, and once again today. truth!


1 comment:

  1. wow that is such a great idea!! =) Halli has started loving to throw her food onto the floor ugh!

    ReplyDelete