Tuesday, December 31, 2013

christmas eve at the bodtchers

Things usually slow down around here for Christmas, I'm  usually out of school by the beginning of December, we usually work less, etc. This year, the holidays just flew by!! Jeremy had to work Christmas eve, so we started our evening at my parents:




 
alright, alright. we had a blowout.


 
Then, we went over to Grandma Allred's to celebrate with the Bodtchers:



 
The kiddos did a little gift-switcheroo, where to pass the gift every time you hear "snowman" in the story. Amelia was included, but she did NOT want to pass her gift on. There was screaming and real tears! (We're still working on the concept of sharing and giving)


Finally, we went home to celebrate just the three of us. Around here, we open one gift on Christmas eve: pajamas of course! I love that Amelia knows right where the bow goes:




20 self-timed pictures, here are our top 3:






I sure love my two babes. It's crazy how much can change in a year. I worked early Christmas morning from midnight to six. If I had to work a shift, that was probably the best one. I say this all the time, but I'm grateful for this life of mine. I'm so blessed to have the family and friends I do, so blessed to have all the comforts in life that so many people don't get to enjoy, so blessed to know that my savior died on a cross for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment