Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Week

****overload of my favorite pictures from this week:



We started off this week resting lots and recuperating from the weekend
(Millie babe loves to feel baby Scarlett kick)


Halloween Party at Michelle's house for playgroup on Tuesday. We loved this basement that was completely decked out with a trampoline, swing, hockey goals, toys, etc!!










We snapped a few pictures before our ward Halloween party on Wednesday. Amelia kept saying "fly like eagle?!" and running around in circles. GAH! I love this costume on her!







She was super excited to make this oreo spider, and now is obsessed with spiders (help me?!). It was a huge challenge for her not to eat the pieces before the finish product! We weren't sure why she had a mini meltdown, but she quickly recovered and offered me a spider leg!




(terrified of these minions!)






We won "best family themed" award (of course) and my young women also gave me "best pregnant woman" award! HA!







We went to Wheeler Farm with Bosten and Jenna on Thursday morning and loved it so much! It's so nice to have someone who understands what it's like to have a toddler who makes life so very exhausting! Love you two!












Jer and Amelia carved pumpkins Thursday night, and she picked out the "pretty monster" aka the grim reaper! It was hilarious how random it was, even though Jeremy said it fit her best (not). It was hilarious how much she loved it too! Seriously, those cheese faces kill me!


delicious and nutritious-- just call me mom of the year! (jk, the kids didn't touch this healthy crap)



Halloween Parade at Daybreak Academy. Usually Amelia is super excited to see me at school, but she was so confused when she saw me at the parade... It cracked me up that she was giving me this face! WHO ARE YOU!?








Baby girl seriously had the best day of her life eating to her heart's content. I only cringed a little watching her eat a cupcake, cheetos, marshmallows, pumpkin cookie, juice, etc. etc. etc. She was so so happy though! Once a year, right? (I'm that mom, I know.)





Had a little Mom&Millie selfie session, and just thought about how much I love this holiday because of my baby. My heart is fuller and I couldn't be more happy to be her mama.


We went trick-or-treating at Ah-ma's and Ah-gong's before the Halloween Party at Grandma and Grandpa's.







I had to go into work (what else is new?), and these were the pictures that were texted to me! I love that Amelia has such best friends in her cousins and I'm always so happy to see how happy she is (even though it breaks my heart a little that I'm not with her).

Thanks Julie for slaving away all day making our dinner for all of our adult appetites! I'm so grateful for you and all that you do to make your home always feel so open and welcoming! Maybe one day Jer and I will be adults and stay in our own neighborhood for holidays, but I sure love this tradition we've got going on. 


I woke up and found this little stash of candy. In this house, WE PAY TAXES!



Happy Halloween friends!
Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment