Saturday, April 9, 2011

6 months and the day after :)

04.08.11
was our sixth month anniversary
I know that people don't celebrate "month" anniversaries after their married
but we love it.


Jeremy surprised me with TWO dozen roses in my car :)


and then we went to Olive Garden
(my favorite restaurant)
for dinner.
Our server was pretty funny,
he tried to make a speech about how there were many more to come
but kept stuttering.
I think he secretly just thought we were lame,
but still wanted a decent tip.
haha!

we went home for an early night
because of my little race the next day.
but
Jeremy surprised me with Pearl earrings
that I've been wanting for the longest time.
and
I got him ties, suspenders, tie clips, and shoe shiners
mostly for me. :)

We watched "all good things"
which depicted the husband as the crappiest guy ever
only reminded me why
I'm so lucky to be married to my guy.


It was snowing hard this morning
but I sucked it up like a brave little girl
and finished the race.


me with my greatest supporter,
after 3.1 miles


2nd place in my divison, 26th overall,
I beat my last 5k by a minute and a half's time.
good day, what can I say?
xoxo

ps. I'm making my running/exercise blog available
for anyone who wants to see it.
contact me with your email
if you're one of those anyones.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your 1/2 marathon! Was your last 5k the proposal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! It's been a long time since I've ran on the road, but today was great! :)

    ReplyDelete