Tuesday, April 26, 2011

all about awful exhalation.

when I was younger, I had this horrid fear of my own morning breath. I just always thought that when I got married, I would have to wake up early, brush my teeth, and then get back into bed and pretend that I had this wonderful breath this whole time.

SO... for all of you little girls who may or may not have this great fear, please understand that everyone has horrid morning breath. and your husband will probably love you anyway. In fact, he'll probably love you so much, he'll pull you back to him so you can't even get out of bed to brush your teeth. In fact, it'll probably take an hour after your alarm goes off, before you realize you can use your breath against him. all it takes is a little WOOOOOOOOOOSH, and he'll let you go like *snaps fingers* that! In fact, he probably really wants to get you fat, by making breakfast for you all the time and buying tons of chocolate for you.

but really in fact, you'll secretly love that he thinks of you so often and does all silly these things for you. In fact, you'll love him down to all his sleeping twitches, and his annoyed looks when you bite him (especially when he is sunburnt), and the ridiculous things he says, and how small you feel in his arms. In fact, you'll love him for all his accomplishments, all his hard work, and all his ambition. In fact, the love never stops growing, and you'll probably never stop finding new things you love about him.

so keep making that list of what you want in your prince charming, little princess, because I promise you, he is out there. Sometimes it just takes a little aggressiveness in asking him if he is ever going to ask for your number.

love love love,
the mrs.

1 comment: