Monday, March 5, 2012

25

week 25- that's 5/8ths of the way there.


to be honest,
my moods have been kind of out of control this week.
things that use to bother me, bother me an infinite amount more.
and pretending that they don't bother me (so I don't explode as the "crazy pregnant woman") has been much harder than it ever was.
sometimes I just feel like I'm pushed to breaking point
and I tell myself it's not a big deal, it's not a big deal, it's not a big deal
and I just can't stop crying.
it's a good thing I have a sweet husband that will listen to me cry about riduculous things.

these days I have been trying to keep it together by:
listening to old songs on repeat
cleaning my house and talking to myself and the baby
trying not to eat whenever I am bored (I'm at a weight gain of 21 lbs)
making lists that help me remember my life
dreaming up ideas to decorate my home with (including the nursery)
counting down the days til spring break (that's 3 days people! and I don't work this weekend either!)

it's been a week of firsts too:
first time someone told me I look big for how far along I am
I guess I just assumed you keep your opinons to yourself when you're talking to a pregnant woman,
but apparently someone thinks I am due next month because I am soooooooooo big!
(don't worry guys, I already got tons of reassurance from Jeremy that I look fine.)

first car bought as a married unit
if you know the bodtchers, they will talk about buying something and research the crap out of it and tell everyone about it for months and months (maybe years) before it actually happens.
my husband is no different- we've been talking about getting a prius since last summer,
we've gotten approved for a loan, we've test-drove many different priuses...
it's been a long haul.
we finally purchased one last Thursday!
it's dark grey, has leather heated seats, tinted windows, and it's just a beauty.
congrats to us!

first thread of kicks for daddy
Jer has felt a few kicks here and there, but it's kind of frustrating for him when he can't feel all of them.
the other day amelia was kicking up a storm (typical) and jeremy got to feel a huge thread of kicks all at once.
"she's going crazy in there! she's on crack!!!! it's all the sugar you've been eating!!"
probably true. but she really kicks like crazy all the time.
so glad she is big enough that someone else can feel her too. :)

first Sunday without my Jeremy
first sunday in a while I guess.
everybody has these once in a while, but I just hate going to church without my husband.
Jeremy has been training for on-call for weekends at work
so hopefully we can work out our scheduling when I go back to school next August.
and he's so great for having already worked 7 days straight (with another 4 more to go this week)
without complaining at all.
"you girls are welcome. I will do anything for you two"
but I hate it all the same.

and it didn't help that this lady my size told me that both her kids were 10-pounders.
holy cow, I am out of my mind terrified!
bargaining: 7.5 lbs tops. please!

and also, sorry to everybody who has been feeling like I am avoiding them lately.
I promise it's not just you.

xo

3 comments:

  1. oh girl :( why are people assholes? seriously, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. looking at that picture you posted for this week, i was like oh DAYUMM! LIANA LOOKIN' FINE AS HELL TADAY! seriously the rest of you is as skinny as ever. congrats on your new car and i can't wait to see it. :) sundays without husbands. SUCK. there is no getting around it. i love you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I find myself hiding the crazy pregnant person inside all too often. And you do NOT look like you've gain 21 pounds, you're all belly! Looking good! Can't wait to see your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ps, i forgot to tell you yesterday, the car is SLEEK!

    ReplyDelete