Friday, March 16, 2012

five days of homemade love:

check out what the bodtchers had for dinner this week:

Monday: Buttered Noodles

 Tuesday: Hearty Black Bean quesadillas


Wednesday: Broccoli Cheddar Soup


Thursday: Fried Rice


Friday: Spinach Lasagna Rolls


legit.
seriously, these dinners might have looked easy (probably because they were)
but they took some serious dedication and planning and grocery shopping,
duties that I may or may not have ignored for most of our marriage.
(and may or may not continue to ignore after this...)

I don't think we have ever gone five days in a row without eating out.
this has truly been a successful spring break.



picture above is my happy and very full mr. bodtcher.
isn't he so very cute?

and now he is painting my baby nursery.
(yeah, completion date has been postponed to tomorrow...
we'll see about that...)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! My friend just made black bean pumpkin soup that was veggie only and it was terrific! I will try to get you the recipe. Thanks for the help today, can't wait to see you!
    Em

    ReplyDelete