Monday, March 26, 2012

28


third trimester
we're finally here.

I've been loving all the extra movements.
two pokes in different places at the same time,
hard "notice me" kicks,
rolls and rumbles,
today, I felt one at the bottom of my tummy
poke out kicking my leg!

they are getting crazy!
sometimes I'm still surprised when she kicks.
sometimes I get really nauseous and exhausted.
most the time I can't make it through the day without wanting a nap.
I force myself to make it through it though.

Amelia Ray definitely commands attention.
it's alright though.
I like her attitude :)

I've read a bunch of different birth stories lately
I cry through most of them, don't worry.
it's a beautiful thing
I'm really excited.
out of my mind excited.
love that moment that I will get to hold her.
thinking about all the things I hope to be feeling gives me chills.

we've got some goals for the end of this week:
order the crib! (yes, we know which one we want, just been having some issues)
get started on our will (yes, we are writing one before the baby comes)
work on the nursery some more (yes, there's still a lot to do with our painted walls)
love each other (but that's an easy one)

also, I have another baby appointment next friday!
our last every-four-weeks appt. (then we're moving on to every 2!)
and also the big gestational diabetes test!
my doc is great about making everything chillax.

All I can think about is... less than 2 weeks til the 30 week mark
then I'm already 3/4ths the way there!
this is incredible.
whaddya do?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you, but I am ready to have the baby in less than 12 weeks, You look darling as always! And how are you wearing high heels!?!

    ReplyDelete